Monday, August 12, 2013

Lack of Patootie

I know, I know... I quite apologize for the lengthy amount of time it has been since my last post. I have been struggling with my time management a bit since taking on an additional project. (Otherwise known as a part-time job). I am looking forward to picking up Sage Pure right where we left off. We even have our first show coming up in a few weeks! With a bit of luck, we will be able to sell our butts off (therefore losing the hefty patootie I've gained over the last few months)!We will be at the Lawrenceville Fall Festival in Lawrenceville, GA on September 8th. Myself and a few of my girlfriends are SO excited to be able to be a part of this show! 

We've also been working on some new sewing projects- a messenger bag and a few other projects. We hope we can share all of these projects with you as we continue to share our successes and failures and tribulations and all of our other situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment