Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dead Man Walking

Really it should read "Dead Woman Walking" but that just didn't sound as good. Sorry for the long stretches between posts, guys. So much has been happening! The other day I was up until 12:30 updating my website (and that's super late for me lately), Manfriend was begging me to come to bed, I'm in my last week ofm y full time job before I take on Sage Pure full time (YAY FOR THAT!!) and- of course- this is the month that my folks decide they are going to help me with clearing out my five acres of land for my horses.

Here is the south there's a burn ban that goes into effect every spring and lasts through fall because of drought conditions. When does it start? TOMORROW! What have I been doing EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I'VE HAD OFF SINCE THE MIDDLE OF APRIL? Piling up logs and burning them. I hate it. I just hate it. I can't wait for tomorrow so there will be no more burning and I can finally clean my house and start blogging again. Sorry for the wait guys.

On the other hand, Here's a picture of me and Manfriend on the ONE afternoon we both managed to get off work early. He looked at me as we drove home from work at 3 in the afternoon past the ballfield and said "Hey. You wanna catch a game tonight?" Just like that. Manfriend has NEVER asked me out on a date. Not even when we first met. (I asked him out. To a football watching party at his house. Which included me, him, and Fergus the dog who is not really called Fergus except when I wish to annoy Manfriend) So we went on our first date after living with each other for four months (and dating for many more) to a local ball club's home game. WOOT!

(picked this one because I knew it would aggravate Manfriend)

(And I picked this one because he's actually pretty hot!)

More soon with the coming of more time to devote! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment