Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How Do I... Pictures?


The whole purpose for this blog was originally to introduce y'all to Sage Pure, our products, our owner (hey that's me!) and everything we go through to make it work. I never dreamed I'd have so much to share so quickly.

One of the best things about my favorite blogs is all the pictures... and their customization. I have long since come to terms with the fact that I am not nor will I ever be truly web savvy. Maybe one day I can pay someone for all that nonsense. The one thing I CAN do is take pictures, by golly! 

There's really only one problem... I can't find my camera. Which really aggravates me. This stupid camera has followed me around since I bought it for a vacation in 2009. I have never let it out of my sight... or at least out of my purse. It goes EVERYWHERE I do. Except now. I can't find it to save my life.

Welcome to the challenges of taking pictures for a blog/ website. I am a life-time member of the lose-everything-important club. 

I moved into this house a year and a half ago. I had it then. But somehow I managed to lose it somewhere between moving everything outside during the tiling of the floors last fall (literally everything- EVERYTHING- was put outside so I could rip out the existing floors and put tile down. For three days I slept outside) Anyway- somewhere between the tiling and the moving of stuff and now... the camera has magically disappeared. 

Manfriend sweetly informed me that he would let me use his camera, but it's just not the same. Maybe you'll think I'm crazy, but I just don't get the different features on his camera. I definitely spent too long trying to learn all the settings on me own camera... how long will it take me on his? Maybe I'm crazy, but I really just want my own camera. So... until I find my camera- or grudgingly admit that it's probably gone and just teach myself to use his- You'll be forced to look at bad pictures, no pictures, or possibly just stock images. Sorry. 

There ya go- the ONLY picture I have on this computer that I have taken. That's all you get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment